Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wowzers kid.....THATS CRAZY

note** - this is from 5 months ago.......I have no idea why i just left it as a draft and never published it............but whatever, i'll still let you guys read it.

WHAT UP!!!!

I seriously think that perusing the internet is a art now for me lol. I just read an article about how a man threw his kids over a bridge in Alabama.

They all died.

The oldest one being three year old, the youngest being around 2 months.

ummmm......I cant make this stuff up yall. Its right here if you want to read it, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7180276.stm . Fool just threw them over, just cus he got mad at his wife.

now WTF has to happen to make you so mad that you would throw your own kids to their death.

Anyway....on a lighter note. I had training today for work and some guy came and talked to us about retirement and what not, and it got me to thinking about what I should be doing. I know I'm a young collegiate but when its gonna cost me damn near half a milli to pay just for food for me and my wifey - I better get started NOW.

But.....money seems to find its way out my bank account pretty quick these cus of this beautiful tool man invented called the Debit Card. Ahh the wonders of the DC or the CC (credit).

But yea, CD's, Stocks, Mutual Funds, 401k, IRA's, mattress money, other investments, ALL these things, are things that MOST kids have no idea about. Its crazy how you could go up to some people and be like I just put my money in a 3-year CD and they'll respond with a simply put "wtf you talking about" or "there's no such thing as a three year long cd,stupid, who the hell would listen to that??"

Haha in all seriousness though, you can best believe some saving of the dough is gonna happen. By the time I retire I wanna be able to be balling outta control with no worries (read: Dave Chappelle Skit).



Staying on subject though.....I dont think people my age realize that when they get older.....there isnt gonna be any Social Security check coming in the mail. We're gonna have to be living off of what he saved, and you can quote me on this but....you think there are a lot of homeless people now? Watch, In like 30 years, see how many more people are cruzin the streets of Portland, Phoenix, LA, NY, ATL. End quote.

Moral of the story, save now, be comfortable later. Coming from your local Financial Advisor S to the A M M Y

No comments: