Thursday, May 15, 2008

Evolution Theory is Real

Ok maybe not the one about how we came from apes and what not.....but the one regarding Hip Hop. (yep, i created it - now you will respect it)

First it was Hip Hop and Funk
Then Hip Hop and Soul/Jazz
Then Hip Hop and R&B
Then Hip Hop and Pop
Then Hip Hop and Rock
and now
I present to you, The product of a one night stand between Hip Hop and....dare I say....Country.
Take it away B-Cow
Show errbody how to Squur Dance!!!! YEE HAW



I dont know what to think honestly. I mean it was cool and I was feeling it till he started to do that thing at the end where he would call out a move and have the lil kid perform it. That got old quick and it took way to long lol. I guess more of this stuff could be cool, we'll just have to see where this goes.

100 dollars says that Nelly tries to do it in the next 2 years..........

oh wait. Nevermind.

oh and I got this video from my boy Donwill over at mcdayjob.com
yep the same one from Tonya Morgan.
The rap group.
I dont know why I'm talking as if I'm cool with him.
If only......haha.

No comments: