Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh, they still hate us?

Some grocery store owner thought it would be tight to depict Presidential hopeful Barack Obama as a monkey, Curious George, but a monkey nonetheless.

cool guy...........(insert mad amounts of sarcasm)

Sometimes I wonder if people are just wanting attention or if they really really really are being more outward with their remarks.

Now im all for talking about race and being open about it.....but not when the converstation starts with someone making a snide comment about another one's race. Comments that are feuled by stereotypical/racist thoughts. And those comments are usually said in a way where the speaker tries to come off as sincere.

Thats when I really start to get angry. Luckily I havent been in such a situation in my life, and hope to never be confronted with such a situation. In the mean time, I will just continue to hear/see people hate another for superficial reasons.

It's never gonna end is it.....

No comments: