Monday, September 29, 2008

Time is...

..........what i need.

It seems like life is just one huge puzzle and How one uses their time, whether it be years, months, days, hours, mins, etc., throughout their life determines the events that occur/the outcomes of their own decisions.

At times I'll sit and think about what I've done in my life (or should I say haven't done) and wonder if the time that I've had on this world (approx 10,540,800 mins when I typed that).

Am I going to fast, am I not going quick enough. It's almost like I'm afraid for opportunity to pass that I try and take everyone that comes my way. It's a good thing and a curse at the same time.

I guess I'm (we're) just gonna have to see things out and hope the best comes out of it. Sometimes though it would be nice to just freeze time and do what you gotta do. But unfortunately, the more stuff that piles on, the more time just keeps slippin slippin....into the futureeeee!



Goodnight.

No comments: