Friday, September 14, 2007

Travis Barker......Rockstar Mentality

Cruising on the internet on my computer.....watching the videos, singing the songs.......

That was my rendition of Eazy-E's "Boyz In Da Hood"........its a good start dont you think, haha.

ANYWAY........Soulja Boy's song "Crank Dat" is getting mad play by all the lil teen agers and suburban kids all across the nation. Dances are cropping up, and many of them have some little twist on them to keep them original, so to speak.

Now everybody's favorite drummer Travis Barker (of Blink-182 fame) put his own twist on the song too. And no it wasnt a dance, which would have been pretty funny to watch.......hahaha....laughing just thinking about that. But here you watch it and tell me what you think. In my opinion, this video is pretty nice, might even push me to listen to more of his stuff.....might.....

No comments: