Thursday, September 6, 2007

Crying is good for you......right?

So.....In more entertaining news.........

Our Beloved President, George W. Bush, conducted several interviews with journalist Robert Draper in late 2006 and early 2007. He also was allowed to unlimited access to White House aides, for the book "Dead Certain: The Presidency of George W. Bush," which went on sale Tuesday.

Well, I don't really know where the "Dead Certain" part came from...because we all know how right the Bush Administration has been.....

Anyways I was reading an article that had some excerpts from the book and I thought you all might enjoy them:

"I fully understand that the enemy watches me, the Iraqis are watching me, the troops watch me, and the people watch me...I do tears."
Haha.

"I've got God's shoulder to cry on. And I cry a lot. I do a lot of crying in this job. I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count, as president. I'll shed some tomorrow."

HAha.

Good old G.W. Bush. You can always count on him for that little one liners. At the bottom of the article, the author states that Bush
said he ate chocolate in the evenings after he swore off booze, because his body missed the sugar......

HAHA!

ahhhh that was much needed after that last post. ahhhhhh

No comments: