Friday, August 29, 2008

Yesterday Was NOT A Good Day

ok so yesterday suckkkkeeeddddd!

fisrt of all, it was my first time ever doing a 9am-9pm at school. Yea I know, I know, I knew what I was getting into when I signed up for it but DAMN! It's so exhausting when you actually do it.

That was the first thing, THEN while i was updating the Jayz post I had a couple days ago and I accidently deleted! No way could I explain to you what I was doing but I for some reason while I was deleting some old drafts I had, I clicked that Jay post too and BAM it was gone...AHHHHHHHHH.

THEN after I got home at around 9:30 (by this time I also bought a book for class too worth about $100). As soon as I get home, the FREAKIN POWER GOES OUT! THe first time i fire up the 360 in a week or so and as I was in the middle of a game of Madden 09....it goes dark.

And to top it off, the bangin headhache I had + the darkness + dead laptop with no way to charge = fell asleep mad early!......well I guess thats not a bad thing lol.

Annnnyyywaaaayyyysssss.......today seems like its gonna be a way better day. Hopefully. Knock on wood, His...lol jk.

No comments: