Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Here.

I arrived at like 10 till midnight....I waited in line....saw shirts being passed out to the first couple people...a sense of jealousy creeped in me for a second but then i remembered what I was really there for....then midnight came and a second line formed to make checkout easier....and then the moment I've been waiting for arrived, the man asked me "which one?"

I paused.

Then replied "xbox"

then he goes "regular or collectors"

and with a big smile, I reply....."collectors"

OH YEA!



Now I haven't opened it yet and probably wont till way later today. I wish I could take the day off but that's a luxury an intern like myself is not afforded. AHHHH!!!

I cant wait to play it!!! Madden 09, Head Coach 09, and a revamped version of Madden 93!! Who could pass that up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

moneymikeSammy what do u think of nfl head coach 09?