Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just Another Day

I have nothing legit to post on, so I thought I would just let you see what type of conversations go down when me and my lil 5th grade sister are out and about:

Hebah: Hey Sammy,
Sammy: Yea, what's up?
H: I was wondering...Can you play old McDonald on a keyboard with your eyes closed and an ice pack on your foot??
S: (long pause....) no, no i cant.
H: Oh haha.....I can.
S: Haha, wow...

Yep....thats what a 10 year difference can do to siblings.

That's all. Till next time!

UPDATE: I thought I would just add this vid we did onto the end of this post. Yea...we hood!

3 comments:

Hola Jandito said...

*pause* So Gay

Hola Jandito said...

your sister is precious but man homie. You covering Nikki JEan is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryveyeyreyryey FROOTY!!! LOLOOOLOLOLOL

cardovilla said...

hebah just murked you on that track...she spit fire all through that verse!