Monday, April 6, 2009

It's official.

I am going to hell for laughing at the contents of this website: tard-blog.com

That's right, you read it right. It's a blog where a special education teacher chronicles her daily encounters with special needs children (whom see calls tards/reetees). I thought I was the most evil person in the world as I let out some chuckles at some of the posts...until I got to the really funny ones and cried laughing. At that point I'm pretty sure the devil booked my ticket for hell (probably using southwest.com since he's probably cheap).

Please, either get really angry......or LYAO (I replaced the usual M with a Y meaning Your....clever huh? Thanks!)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Hola Jandito said...

my ticket was bought and punched a long time ago homie. Just saving your seat right now. Yay now we can tell funny stories on the way down! :)