Friday, June 13, 2008

Im still alive.

ahh...after 20 days.
still nothing lol.

I cant help it if im constantly tired. Yall just to deal with it.

Just a lil update on me this month:

- DUB Custom Car Show here in PHX was dopppee-er than I thought it was gonna be. I mean who would have thought that a line up with Shawty Lo and Webbie would be tight, haha. But I will say Luda and even Ice-T and even local "hero" Willie Northpole showed up. Big ups to Trey Gutta too for throwing down.

Surprising thing of the day....Ice T Brought down the House. At a family show, he probably dropped more swear words than.......lol, cant think of a good analogy. But you got it haha.

- Glow in the Dark Concert.........................

do I even have to say anything about besides Lupe, N.E.R.D., Rhianna, and of course Kanye.

Greatest 100 dollars I've ever spent. Period .

- Roots show tomorrow......with Miss Badu also. Probably not as great as Glow in the Dark, but still mos def worth it, I mean, besides the fact that its gonna be 109 tomorrow and the venue is outdoors........Lame.

- De La is coming on the 20th of this month to Scottsdale too....See you there haha.

What a GREAT month of shows around here.

Oh and apparently RZA, Hiero, and even the granddaddy himself, Africa Bambaataa, are coming.

In the words of the Great Ric Flair....or Yon.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! haha.

idk what else, really liking my job, specially on the 15th and 30th of the month haha. Yeaaa Boy!

anyways. Bye.

Coming soon, Ima put together a mixtape of all of the A Millie freestyles that everyone and their momma in the rap game did. It should be fun.........on second thought, maybe not all, but most haha.

aight, now, bye

No comments: