Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wrong Ball.....So Legal.....Right?

SOOO there was this game where one of the teams did this trick play...........it worked, but for some reason people say its not legal. I for one think its completely legal and will do till otherwise proven too.

Its such a sick play to be called illegal too....cracks me up every time I see it.

Youth Football League


Heres one from about the same time period back in 2006...the narrorator says the play is completely legal and we ALL know TV doesnt lie to people. Its just simply always right. I dont know, you tell me.

High School Football Game


Videos courtesy of Youtube.....one of the greatest sites on earth, along with Hiphopdx.com, digg.com, this one your reading right now, and of course the soon to be operational youngbrotha.com.

No comments: