Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ahhh omg wtf???

OK, this is not for the weak hearted.....or eyed for that matter. lol. But you've probably seen the picture already.......CRAZY!! huh?




This guy is getting his eye tattooed in an experiment. He had to say this about it:

I really have to emphasize again that the procedure was extensively researched and done by people who were aware of the risks and possible complications and that it should not be casually attempted. Now that this experiment has been started, please wait for us to either heal or go blind before trying it.


Haha, I would hope so, haha. I mean I've heard of crazy places to get Tat'ed up but your eyeball? come on now, I know you could have done something else with that money.......like pay for my college....or.....idk.....pay for my college?

No comments: